Are you embarrassed by your smile due to crooked teeth?
At Greenway Dental Care, we understand that crooked teeth can affect your confidence as well as impact your dental health. Straightening crooked teeth can help improve the health, function, and appearance of your smile. Thanks to advancements in modern dentistry, there is a wider range of treatment options for crooked teeth than ever before. Visiting your dentist for a consultation is key to finding the best solution for your smile.
Greenway Dental Care offers ClearCorrect clear aligners as a discreet and effective solution for crooked teeth. This orthodontic treatment is ideal for teens and adults with mild to moderate orthodontic issues. To determine if ClearCorrect is right for you, we will discuss your cosmetic goals and evaluate your bite during your appointment.
Why Straighten Crooked Teeth?
Many patients seek treatment for crooked teeth for cosmetic reasons. However, when left untreated, crooked teeth can affect your overall dental health as well. Patients with crooked teeth are more prone to developing tooth decay and gum disease.
In addition, crooked teeth may also:
- Affect your ability to brush and floss your teeth effectively
- Contribute to bad breath
- Hinder your ability to chew
- Affect your confidence
- Lead to a buildup of stress on your teeth, jaw, and surrounding joints
- Increase your risk of chipped, fractured, or broken teeth
Finding the appropriate treatment for crooked teeth can improve your dental health and enhance the appearance of your smile.
We encourage patients with crooked teeth to visit our Fayetteville dentist office for a consultation. During your consultation, Greenway Dental Care can examine your teeth and recommend the best solution to address your orthodontic concerns.
Treatment Options For Crooked Teeth in Fayetteville, AR
At Greenway Dental Care we offer a full range of solutions to address crooked teeth. Dr. Keech will perform a full dental evaluation to check for signs of an abnormal bite, worn teeth, and jaw alignment. With the results of your exam, we can tailor your treatment plan to best suit your needs.
Depending on the underlying cause of crooked teeth and their severity, Dr. Keech may offer one or more of the following treatments.
- Clear Aligners: We provide affordable ClearCorrect aligners in Fayetteville, AR for teens and adults.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers have been used for many years to permanently hide the appearance of crooked teeth without the need for full braces.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is a more economical alternative to porcelain veneers, but is a temporary fix.
- Orthodontics: Traditional braces are still considered the most effective treatment for severe crooked teeth issues.
For patients who may be searching for an alternative to metal braces, we offer ClearCorrect clear aligners. Greenway Dental Care will examine your teeth to determine if you are an ideal candidate for ClearCorrect.
Schedule An Appointment Today
To explore your treatment options for crooked teeth, visit Greenway Dental Care in Fayetteville, AR. During your consultation, we can assess the condition of your smile and determine the best solution for you. We offer a full range of treatment options for crooked teeth. To schedule your consultation, call (479) 217-3178 or request an appointment online.